Blenders 3 Pack
Bacteria fighting power x 3!
Struggling to choose between Violet or Helio? Build your own pack of 3 blenders and experience the best of both worlds. They will be the last makeup blenders you ever use. These bouncy blenders are the most thoughtfully designed pieces of foam ever. They keep your skin cleaner and prettier by preventing bacteria growth throughout. The cloud-like texture sets your makeup in the softest, most effortless way while also preserving your costly creams, liquids and powders.
• Your choice of any combination of 3 UVé blenders
• Up to 99% bacteria-free for less breakouts and clearer skin
• Mold resistant because mold shouldn’t be on your face
• Superior coverage with up to 75% less makeup product waste
• Plant-based non-toxic material (at 43%)
• Biodegradable up to 58% in 45 days
• Dermatologist and esthetician recommended for sensitive skin
• Safe, Non-toxic dyes some excess may shed at first
• Vegan and cruelty-free always
• Helio - Standard and multi-edged blender for versatile blending options
• Violet - Standard blender for versatile blending options
Great quality, applies makeup on well, must try
Worth ALL the Hype!!!!!
Love the size and how much easier to use. Softer and doesn't seem to absorb all my makeup, less waste and expense! Knowing it's antimicrobial is a huge plus for me too. Have already recommended to friends.
I been using blenders for a couple of years a friend recommended me theses blenders and have now seen better results. I love how you can use them wet or dry they get the work done without your liquid foundation being all observed into sponge instead of your face It's a really good product definitely recommend.
I received the 3 pack bundle in a subscription box and IMMEDIATELY fell in love. Have used them with every makeup application because they are so soft and blend anything absolutely seamlessly. My dog ate at my Helio one and I cried with no shame. Will always be ordering more for back up and have been telling anyone and everyone i possibly can to do the same! have now put them up extremely high so my dog will no longer be able to cause me such terrible pain again.. :)